Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Amy Foss- Whoops only did two last night heres my last 2!

Works Cited

Carter, J. "About 15 Percent Of Major College Athletes May Have Symptoms Of Eating Disorders, Study Suggests." OSU Research News Index Page. 22 Aug. 2002. Web. 26 Oct. 2010. .

In this article it argues that eating disorders are no more prevalent in female college athletes than college females that are not athletes. It provides a study that was done to prove this fact. This helps my research because I gives me a counter argument to the argument I make in my paper that college female athletes are more likely to develop eating disorders than non-athletes.

Smiley, Nikkie. "Eating Disorders Among Female College Athletes." The Sport Journal 13.4 (2008). Print.

In this article the argument that female athletes are more likely to develop eating disorders than non-athletes is made. And they provide a study that was done to back up their argument. This article was beneficial to my research because it gave me another angle to add to my paper that I really think will help strengthen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment